Undoing v1.01 Fixes, Patches & Updates
Bug Fixes & Patches
- AI are recycled during spawning to reduce frame rate drop to little or none. You can still expect a little lag at the beginning of a brand new singleplayer match (because of the initial spawning of AI).
- Prevented AI from meleeing/shooting if the Target is blocked by another AI.
- AI now use a separate (lower) chance for QTE Grapple while sprinting.
- Prevented "double" damage events in a short time-frame.
- Added "hit" chance for melee, which is calculated based on range from the Target.
- Human AI attack distance is separate from Monster AI.
Major Content Updates
- Added a "slow" effect to sprinting speed after x amount of damage received.
- Ambiance added (based on team and location on the map).
- Sound attenuation settings set to resemble more realistic natural sounds.
- Changed map size and boundaries.
- Balanced Human and Monster character stats.
- Singleplayer has Easy/Medium/Hard difficulties which impact stats of each character:
- Melee Damage
- Walk and Sprint Speed
- Sprint Damage
- Grapple Success and Attack Success Chance
- Attack Delay
- Slow Reset Time
- Slow Damage Threshold
- Slow Amount
- Singleplayer allows custom selection of number of CPU opponents.
Activating a Product on Steam.pdf 71 kB
Feb 04, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.